Friday, August 19, 2011

Dead Space HD v1.1.33 - Dead Space game for Android

  

This stunning vision of the Dead Space franchise reproduces the cinematic horror of the console game with rich effects and atmospheric lighting. Experience the hardcore gameplay as you struggle to survive the Necromorph onslaught in 6 varied environments. Access the Plasma Saw and Core Extractor, plus 3 more weapons from the Dead Space universe – then get on with the business of strategic dismemberment!


Download Dead Space HD v1.1.33 
SD data Dead Space SD (extract folder EA to your SD root)




Notes:

  • I've tried this game on fresh FroyoBread(full wipe+reinstall FroyoBread v23b), but the game still crash(closed itself, not "force close"). I think the game requires a LOT of RAM, and maybe OC helps. 
  • Edit: after I disable surface dithering in CM settings, now the game run smooth without lag. But the graphic a lil bit poor. nvm, I can live with that :)



tags: hvga, 320x480, xperia x8, android, optimus one, p500, xperia x8 games, xperia x8 games apk, xperia x8 apps, xperia x8 apk http://anonym.to/ Dead Space HD v1.1.33 - Dead Space game for Android

5 comments:

  1. Dont works in my x8... wich rom you use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    I already stated in the post, I use FroyoBread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx... but i installed the froyobread rom and fc too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous

    you've tried workaround I write in the post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works with me fine on the stock 2.1 (eclair)

    ReplyDelete

Above article useful to you? Leave your comment to show your appreciation :)